WHO GETS ACCEPTED AS A GUEST BLOGGER HERE?
* Writers who understand AND PARTICIPATE IN the spirit of this site. The submission guidelines will show you how.
WHO DOES NOT GET PUBLISHED HERE?
* Bloggers who believe that writing with key words and getting a link back to their own site is their meal ticket in life
* Writers who don’t understand that this is a travel blog about the personal travel experience
* Search companies trying to get free backlinks for their clients
WHO CAN REQUEST THE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES?
Due to the number of invalid queries I receive, the submission guidelines are only made available to those writers who make it through the first hoop. But, don’t worry, the first hoop is fun! Here’s what you have to do:
1. Start reading some stories on Milliver’s Travels.
You can go to the home page and start there. There’s the main feature article at the top, the four star feature articles below that, and if you scroll down even further, a visual index of the latest seven stories.
2. Leave a genuine comment on at least three stories.
A genuine comment is easily distinguished from a slap-dash comment. Show specific interest in the story you’re commenting on and I will know you’re genuine. (I can see all comments in my admin panel, so the people who fib and say they’ve done it get deleted at high speed.)
3. After you’re done reading and commenting, come back to this page and use the form below to contact me.
If your blog comments demonstrate that you’re taking a genuine interest in the kinds of stories I publish here, I will be more than happy to give you the link to the submission guidelines.
Thank you! — Milli